Tuesday 12 May 2020

Bugs, Spiders & Flowers


Some finds that I have come across in the last few days. 

I found this Cinnamon bug, pootling around on a Dandelion seed head. I love delving down into their world a little, as the picture becomes much more than just a wonderfully coloured bug! The seed head is amazing in its own right. 


A Cinnamon bug

Then my eye was drawn to this superb little Wild Strawberry flower, which seemed to have a particularly orange centre. I pass many of these small plants as they are fairly common here in Wiltshire, but once they are viewed up close, they perhaps have an even greater beauty.  I rather like the slight blemishes on the white petals, as none of us are perfect!

The lovely little flower of Wild Strawberry

Quite a common spider, but an exotic looking one nevertheless! The name is fun too - the Common Cucumber Spider!


The Common Cucumber Spider


































No comments:

Post a Comment